Monday – 5:30 to 7:00 pm (includes adult stroke clinic)
Tuesday – 5:00 am
Wednesday -5:30 to 7:00 pm (includes adult stroke clinic)
Thursday – 5:00 am
All practice changes will be noted on the calendar*
|Sanctioned by Missouri Valley LMSC for USMS, Inc.,
Location: 4843 Rosewood, Roeland Park, KS 66205
Time: Check-in begins at 7:00 am. Deck entries close firmly at 7:30 am. Warm-up is 7:00 – 7:50 am.
Eligibility: This is a USMS sanctioned meet, therefore you must be a member of USMS to swim in the meet. If you are not currently registered, you may register ONLINE (preferred!) at www.MOVYmasters.com or at www.usms.org. If you are not currently registered for USMS, I recommend waiting till November 1 and you will enjoy USMS member benefits through the end of 2019. Some benefits include a full year subscription to Swimmer magazine, access to meets and other fitness events throughout the year, etc. Online registration for 2018 USMS membership will also be available at check-in.
Rules: The current USMS rules will govern the conduct of the meet. Heats will be seeded, slowest to fastest. Please enter a goal time for accurate seeding. Entries with no times will be seeded in the slowest heats. Men and women of all ages will swim mixed. You might swim next to someone older or younger, man or woman, of approximately the same speed. Results will be broken out by age group and gender (i.e. Men/Women, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39 etc).
Entry Fees: $35. All late and deck entries are $50 and must be entered at check in prior to 7:30. Credit cards are charged to “ClubAssistant.com Events” for this meet.
Limits: Swimmers may swim up to six events, plus relays. The meet is set up to allow for plenty of breaks and good swims! Back to back events will still have short rests. Relays are at the end to keep them from impacting your individual efforts.
Deadline: Register online by midnight Thursday September 20, 2018 for the early entry fee. Late and deck entries will be accepted 7:00-7:30 at the $50 rate.
Meet Director: Anthony Thompson, 765-225-9337, email@example.com
Warm-ups start at 7:00 AM
Meet starts at 7:50 AM
Meet is estimated to end at 11:00 AM
- You may enter up to 5 individual events, not including relays.
- Paper entries must be received by, September 21st
- Online Entries must be received by, September 26th
- Deck entries are accepted but new heats will not be added.
- 800 and 1500 MUST pre-register.
- Age Ruling: USMS 2018 Rule 102.2.2 For short course meters and long course meters, the eligibility of a participant for a particular age group shall be determined by the age as of December 31 of the year of competition.
- Seeding will be slowest to fastest by gender regardless of age.
- $20 for early registration before September 5th
- $25 pre-registration is between September 5 th – 26th for online and 5th – 21st for paper entry
- $30 for deck entry
- USMS Membership: This meet is sanctioned and is open only to USMS members. Please include a copy of your current registration card with your paper entry. This meet will be governed by USMS rules.
Deck Entry and Event changes will close at 10:30 am.
After that time there will be no more deck entries or switching events around.
To Enter in the meet please follow the link to our meet entry page:Meet Info