SWIA Masters Short Course Fall Meet
Kirn Pool YMCA,
100 North Ave
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
2019 SWIA Fall Masters Meet:
October 26th, 2019
Warm-Up 10:00 AM, Begin 11:00 AM
- You may enter up to 5 individual events, not including relays.
- Paper entries must be received by, October 21st
- Online Entries must be received by, October 25th
- Deck entries are accepted but new heats will not be added.
- 800 and 1500 MUST pre-register.
- Age Ruling: USMS 2018 Rule 102.2.2 For short course meters and long course meters, the eligibility of a participant for a particular age group shall be determined by the age as of December 31 of the year of competition.
- Seeding will be slowest to fastest by gender regardless of age.
- $30 for meet entry
- $35 for deck entry
- USMS Membership: This meet is sanctioned and is open only to USMS members. Please include a copy of your current registration card with your paper entry. This meet will be governed by USMS rules.
Deck Entry and Event changes will close at 10:30 am.
After that time there will be no more deck entries or switching events around.
Events in order:
|1||200 Back||11||400 Free|
|2||200 Med Relay||12||50 Fly|
|3||100 Fly||13||100 Breast|
|4||200 Brest||14||100 Free|
|5||50 Free||15||50 Back|
|6||200 IM||16||200 Fly|
|7||200 Free||17||100 IM|
|8||100 Back||18||200 Free Relay|
|9||50 Breast||19||800 Free|
|10||400 IM||20||1500 Free|
We will have a short break at the half way point in the meet.